With its Occupational Danger Estimation & Strategic Safety Assistance Team (ODESSA) PSD takes corrective and preventive actions for project safety and standards along with preparation of safety performance indices, analysis and reporting.
- Prepare safety objectives and targets along with the project team
- Define and implement Safety Golden Rules for the factory premises within target time frame
- Implement Personal Protective Equipment rules
- Prepare risk assessment and mitigation plan for each activity at site
- Train the execution team on safety plans and standards
- Train workers for site safety and other specific job hazards
- Specific hazards and risks training like working at height, fire safety, confined space etc.
- Identify and report Hazards
- Rectify identified hazards
- Verify lifting & supporting tools and loads.
- Check scaffolding and working platforms
- Conduct daily Safety Observation Tours
- Incident investigation and recommendation