With its Occupational Danger Estimation & Strategic Safety Assistance Team (ODESSA) PSD takes corrective and preventive actions for project safety and standards along with preparation of safety performance indices, analysis and reporting.
- Prepare safety objectives and targets along with the project team.
- Define and implement Safety Golden Rules for the factory premises within target time frame.
- Implement Personal Protective Equipment rules.
- Prepare risk assessment and mitigation plan for each activity at site.
- Train the execution team on safety plans and standards.
- Train workers for site safety and other specific job hazards.
- Specific hazards and risks training like working at height, fire safety, confined space etc.
- Identify and report Hazards.
- Rectify identified hazards.
- Verify lifting & supporting tools and loads.
- Check scaffolding and working platforms.
- Conduct daily Safety Observation Tours.
- Incident investigation and recommendation.