As an independent third-party auditor, we impartially evaluate the core objectives of quality, operational and ethical risks along with safety, security, compliance of government regulations and adherence to standards.
We analyze the competitiveness and operational economy of the production process and optimize them to:
- Reduce Production Cost
- Increase Production rate and Plant availability
- Improve fuel and power consumption
- Minimize customer complaints
- Improve environmental performances
Our focused approach to Kiln and Mill Audit is to develop an optimization strategy for a plant to achieve specific production targets. The features of this audit include:
- Individual process reviews
- Testing of design capacity
- Bottleneck analysis
- Overall performance study
Energy efficiency audit services are designed to identify potential energy savings in the production process and to improve the energy efficiency of the whole production line. The benefits of this audit are:
- Reduction of fuel and electric energy costs.
- CO2 reduction
- Quantification of saving potentials.
- Providing measures for better heat recuperation.
- Identification of inefficient electricity consumers.
We assess production processes for their environmental impacts and make them future ready. It includes :
- Environmental impact audit.
- Emission prognoses.
- Consulting for integrated and secondary emission abatement.
- Optimisation of abatement installations.
- Dispersion conditions for emissions / stack height calculation.
- Modelling and abatement of noise dispersion and blasting vibrations
- Environmental compatibility Study